Congratulations Steve Theye on winning the 2010 Eastern Region Shooter of the Year.

Joe Krupa

In a closely fought battle between Steve, Jack Neary and some unnamed miscreant, Steve turned on the jets at the last match of the year to beat the miscreant by a measely two points.

Congratulations Steve on some darn good shooting for the entire year. Not too bad of year for Steve winning his first three Hall of Fame points, a couple of two-guns and shooting the low heavy varmint grand aggregate for the season at .1933.

Smilin' Jack had a darn good year, too. Winning five Hall of Fame points (and a penalty for piling on), three two-guns and the Eastern Region Three-gun Championship.

Steve, Joe, and Jack, congratulations for some great shooting. Steve, you certainly earned this championship by beating two of the best shooters in the nation. James

Congratulations Steve, Kroop has enough SOY trophy's for the ERegion, Jack might need some, good shooting to all y'all. Once again, great shooting Steve you deserve it.

Dan Honert

Steve - this is great news, not that you won, but that Krupa and Neary lost!! :D

Actually....I am thrilled - you tore it up this past year. I particularly enjoyed loading next to you at the the IBS Nationals this year and saw you work hard all week. Your diligence and effort paid off in spades. Congratulations, my friend.

Jeff

Congrats Steve it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Great shooting.

Back