Congrats Mark Meadows, ARA Indiana State

K

Kathy

Friend Mark:

Congratulations on your 2008, Indiana State, ARA Championship.

There were 35 folks doing some simply outstanding shooting at this years Indiana State......I beleive 28 of them agg'd over 2000.....

Mark, with your Missouri State ARA Championship last month and today's Indiana State, can you make it three in a row at the Kentucky State ARA next week?

I'd like to make a special note that our friend "BEAU" from this forum, finished 4th in that tough crowd.......Great shooting Beau...and all...

Your friend, Bill Calfee

Congrats Mark!

Congratulations, Mark, on your big win! I talked to your travelling buddy (and a great friend to all of us), Mike Sherrill, this morning. He said you both may indeed go to Kentucky to see what you can do. He did say though that he might not want to keep riding with you if you keep "whoopin' up on him" like you have been! I asked him if Shannon & Tanner rode with you guys yesterday. He said they didn't and that he probably couldn't have stood the ride back if they did since Shannon beat him too!:)

From the reports I've heard so far, it sounds like you, Shannon & Mike were really battling it out for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place with Beau 4th and young Tanner Hollen 5th. I also heard that Shannon & Tanner were both shooting D.J.'s new rifle, so I'm sure he has to be REALLY excited and anxious to shoot it himself!

I asked 'Ole Bill Calfee' (as he keeps referring to himself, NOT my opinion of him!), to keep us posted on what was happening and I can sure tell you he was excited about the match!:)

Congrats again, Mark! Congrats to all on your great shooting!

Donna

Congrats Mark 2 state tournaments this year good luck with Kentucky's tournament.You might as well come on over to Ohio's the first part of July would like to have you shoot here. Jerry

Congratulations Mark....you certainly had it going on at the Missouri State shoot and apparently that wasn't just a fluke. Great shooting!

Charlie

Congratulations Mark!!!!

Another fine performance in a pressure packed match. That match coming down to the very last shot for the Indiana State Championship is what this competing is all about. I'm having a ball watching you compete this year, even though it seems like our rides home turn into days instead of hours. You are really on your game.

Don't forget to look in your rear view mirror because I'm coming and I'm going to continue pushing you to maintain your competitve edge. I'm not planning on being the "Caboose" on the "Meadows Train" all year. I hope to one day be the "Engineer" for one of these little trips. Man I love this game!!!!

Mike Sherrill

Good shooting Mark!

You're hot. We'll be after you in Owensboro Saturday though.
Rick

Back