Club Tournament results Fairchance 18 June 2023

tonykharper

The tournament was held yesterday, and we had great weather. The match was well run and everything went like clockwork.

They have a good crew running these matches. They made everyone feel safe, welcome, and comfortable.

Even served BBQ sandwich's that really hit the spot after a day at the benches.

The Tournament winner was Gary Hitte. As everyone knows Gary is a great shooter and works hard to keep the matches at Fairchance

going.

How he shoots so well and works so hard at the matches is impressive.

After the match was over, they held a brain storming session. They want as many shooters at the IR 50/50 Nationals as they can draw.

It is expected that the largest number of shooters will be there for the Unlimited match on Sunday. With that in mind they want to reach out to all the ARA and PSL shooters to come. This is a chance for shooters from both disciplines to share information and ideas.

To help with the draw they came up with an idea to have a three-card money match Saturday night under the lights.

This would be a little different from most matches in that each card would be its own match. One could enter and shoot one card, two cards, or three cards.

Pay out would be 75% of the money collected for each card winner.

To make the payout as high as possible it would be a $25.00 entry fee for each card. The thinking was if one only wants to spend $25.00 they could shoot the one card.

Others that want to shoot more could. This would give everyone a chance to win without getting too deep into anyone's pocket.

More ideas are coming so please put 4-6 August on your calendar to attend the IR 50/50 Nationals at Fairchance Pa.

TKH

fairchance 18Jun23.jpg

Last edited:
In my original post I said the money match would be Friday night. What I should have said was Saturday night at about 7 pm. I have corrected my original post.

TKH

Payouts
30 shooters $562.5
40 shooters $750
Wouldn't be surprised to see that many there, maybe more??
Pretty good payout for someone!!!

Keith

Back