Chuck Green has left the range.

zippy06

Tim B.
With Great sadness. Chuck Green passed away Sat. morning.
Just talked to his sister. Apparently I was the last to text Chuck. Got no answer.
He was found on the kitchen floor. Loading his lunch box for Sat VFS at WWCCA. Long time member.
And he was a frequent guest at the Holton Gun and Bow Club. NBRSA.
A great Human to be around.

Charles Green.
Cmdr. USCG (20 yrs. Ret.), Detroit Police Detective/Probation Officer (30 yrs. Ret.)

not too good at this....

My sincere condolences to Chuck's family and friends. Please know that our thoughts are with you.

Attachments

• Chuck Green 7-2021.jpeg
    Chuck Green 7-2021.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 375
Chuck's 2 gun win.

Attachments

• Chuck and Dana.jpg
    Chuck and Dana.jpg
    734.8 KB · Views: 331
  • 2017 SPRINGHV-001.JPG
    2017 SPRINGHV-001.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 285
Last edited:
Chuck was a good man

I shared a bench with Chuck at the first couple matches I attended. I didn’t own a set of flags yet and he took the time to show me how to set them… among many other things that weekend. He will be missed.

A lot of people don't know this, but Chuck was a photogenic. And he use to send me pictures of expeditions he had been on. One of his favourite places was Arizona in which I have a picture of the red sands of Arizona. He sent it to me by post, must have cost him a fortune being across the border and all, it is 16" X20" and I cherish it .
Just thought I would fit it in somehow.
I WILL MISS HIM.

a lot of people don't know this, but chuck was a photogenic. And he use to send me pictures of expeditions he had been on. One of his favourite places was arizona in which i have a picture of the red sands of arizona. He sent it to me by post, must have cost him a fortune being across the border and all, it is 16" x20" and i cherish it .
Just thought i would fit it in somehow.
I will miss him.
bill is this the green that shot with us at holton some yrs ago he bought a lot bullets from e.

Chuck started out as a Corpsman in the USCG. After being promoted to E-6 was told, The CG would not be promoting above E-6 for Corpsman.
He was offered Officers Candidate School. Retired 20 yrs Commander. He told me, he was Commanding Officer at 2 CG Stations.

Back