Check out this Airgun Collection

D

Dave Shattuck

Most of us here on this forum can appreciate what it takes, or better said, costs to buy a couple of guns and have them customized. If you are one of them, do yourself a favor and take a look at this collection of air guns.

First: Go to www.airgunadvice.net,
Then: Find the thread entitled a few pics of the “family” by tony s. At present, it’s 8 pages long

All you will need to do now is take a look at the first page. But, if you read further into the post you may find yourself getting totally caught up with the information being shared as throughout the thread there are many more pictures of different airguns and scopes owned by both tony and many of the other contributors, as well as tony critiquing many of his own guns, and scopes, as to their quality. Plus, you will find how tony is still adding guns and scopes to his collection during the time of this post, and by the end how he has even order one more; a Steyr HP110 in .22 cal.

When looking, keep in mind that none of these guns are straight forward out-of-the-box guns, and how most have either had new custom stocks added, been totally reworked by Allen Zasadny, or both. Plus, ALL of the scopes are top-end scopes, like Leupolds ($600 to 1000), Schmidt & Benders (±$2000) and Bushnell 4200 Elites as well as the all new 6500 Elite, which tony has posted some GREAT pictures of on the last page of the thread.

The guesstimate thrown around as to the value of the guns alone is somewhere in the ±$75,000.00 range. And then you add for the scopes.

Now, if you take the time to read the entire thread you will also see how tony, and his family, are into Sporting Clays, which means a whole different collection of shotguns. And we all know those aren’t cheap! Then there is also the fact that he has built a Sporting Clay Course, a 10 lane Field Target Course and a BIATHLON COURSE at his home in Michagin.

What a guy! And what a wife!

If you have any interest at all in FINE GUNS, here’s your chance to see what a true aficionado’s idea of a collection means!

Oh, and don't miss the pictures of the ICE CLIMBING!

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That one S&B scope is worth around $2500 by its self, and I think its a one turn to 1000 yd turret. I've got a good 3-9 x 50 Bushnell 3200 I'll swap him and put that S&B on a rifle that will shoot past 150 yds.:eek:

"First: Go to www.airgunadvice.net,
Then: Find the thread entitled a few pics of the “family” by tony s. At present, it’s 8 pages long"

Maybe I'm just not to bright but I can't find it. I'm not going to open each one of those topics and hunt for a thread. Just don't have the time.

I'm sorry! It's my fault. I missed a step. After going to the site, click on the top link entitled; Airgun Advice.net, then search for the family photos. Or, you could simply go direct by punching on tgburnett's link. Thanks tg.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Back