Carl Boswell contact info..............

CYanchycki

Club Coordinator
I would like to contact Carl from the UK. Would anyone have info of a e-mail address I may be able to reach him. He has done a rimfire project that I am very much interested in.

Calvin

Thanks ...................

I sent an e-mail to the site. What I am interested is a CZ 452 project that he had done.

I am going to make a poor mans benchrest gun.

I know, save your money and do it right. Well I work hard for my money and I spent it foolishly B4 so I will do it again.

I know for certain I am going with a Stith stock. I know nothing of them but they look good on the site. What makes it even more attractive is he inlets for the CZ. The bedding I can do myself.

I can work the trigger. At present it as at about 10 oz and feels really good. I may get the adjustable sear from Brownells for it.

Rings I need to find some top notch rings that will work on the integral dovetail. Any ideas what will work?

I made a single shot follower out of Delrin that seems to work quite well. I may try to make one out of aluminium but it takes a lot longer to sand down to size.

It looks like I have decided on a tuner unless someone has a reason for me to not go with it or they have a extra they are willing to part with.

There is the ability to have a second anchor point. There is a hole in the receiver which is not utilized just ahead of the clip opening. It just needs to be tapped or opened up and tapped.

All in all I am excited to see how it all will turn out in the end.

Calvin

Last edited:
Hey thanks

a MILLION for the link. I sent him an e-mail. Just what I was hoping to find out.

Calvin

Thanks guys....

it looks like things are starting to come together............:D:D

Robb thanks for the referal to Carl.

Calvin

Back