Can not wait!

r44astro

I am in Indiana now, with my Mom, -16F. I can not wait to get back home (Florida) and get ready for the coming year of competition. I have already sent my stuff to Arizona and will be leaving first week in March for Berger Cactus Classic. This is the start of my second year of short range bench rest and I am hooked. Hope to see many of my friends I met last year and make many more.
Trout (you will have to ask Bart about the nickname)

Trout, you

I am in Indiana now, with my Mom, -16F. I can not wait to get back home (Florida) and get ready for the coming year of competition. I have already sent my stuff to Arizona and will be leaving first week in March for Berger Cactus Classic. This is the start of my second year of short range bench rest and I am hooked. Hope to see many of my friends I met last year and make many more.
Trout (you will have to ask Bart about the nickname)
are now terminally sick!!! See ya at the Super Shoot

David

Trout

Looks like Bart pegged you...........Trout:going up stream backwards.............Indiana in January:D Good on you for visiting Mom............does she claim you???:cool:

Later
Dave

Hells bells Bill, its +3F in Dalton now (6 AM) and going to a high today of +41. You might as well stay and keep mom company for a few more days if she can put up with you!!

Back