Camping At IBS Nationals

D

DBoop

Just a heads up. Camping is filling up and if your planning on attending and bringing your RV/loading trailers let me know . We hope to accomodate everyone that needs an electrical hook up. .

Mark and George are working their butts off again for the shooters.. They are in process of adding some more benches before nationals. Union County wouldn't be what it is today without them and I for one appreciate their efforts.

Registration forms can be obtained by going to the IBS site, then by going to downloads. It is the standard form for any IBS shoot. Just fill out and mail deposit for camping to me at
645 old rte 15
New Columbia, PA

dale

How much for camping and whats the match fee?
JD,
same as last yr.
4 guns $200
3 guns $150
2 guns $100
1 gun $50
Camping $12 per day
our electric rates soared this yr in pa
hope to see you this fall
dboop

Dale: Sign me up for a camping spot. Need room for a 24ft. trailer with elec. hookup. How much deposit do you need for the camping spot? ThanksTony

Dale: Sign me up for a camping spot. Need room for a 24ft. trailer with elec. hookup. How much deposit do you need for the camping spot? ThanksTony

Tony,

Got you penciled in, when you get a chance send me a registration.

thx
dale

Hi Dale,
Can you please book me a space for a R/V with power, also can book me into the IBS Nationals on Tony Boyer's rotation of flags.
Regards,
Paul Sullivan.
Australia.

Hi Dale,
Can you please book me a space for a R/V with power, also can book me into the IBS Nationals on Tony Boyer's rotation of flags.
Regards,
Paul Sullivan.
Australia.

Sully,

Your in. Let me know appx size of the RV you'll be bringing.

thanks dale

Jerry,

Sully is retired so he has heaps of time to get there...that's if he survives the stay at Barry's (Wazza's) place this weekend.

Steve

Back