Camillus NY

Hi guys .
I'll post results tomorrow,
Sorry i had double duty this year.
I hope all of you enjoyed the match.
Gerry

Great match

Every Year this match seems to get better with age. I know that you have been working Very Hard to keep this match going Gerry and I just wanted to say thanks for all your time and effort that you have put into this match to make it as successful as it was this year. I really had a GREAT TIME any I am looking forward to returning next year. Keep up the great work Gerry and crew.

Thanks,
Russell

Thank you Russel Thanks to all for coming.
The real credit goes to zack, bill and the target crews They were really super.
The one thing i did different this year was 4 trophys for groups.
I think this gave the new shooter and the middle of the pack shooters something to shoot for. I'm trying to make it better each year.
Any and i mean any imput is really helpfull.
We have some projects planned . lets hope they work out soon.
Things like Showers and Maybe a new loading area.
It all costs $ but all of the proceeds go right back into the range.
I really enjoyed your company and the company of all of the shooters.
Benchrest shooters are the BEST'

ever wonder

WHY SHOOTERS QUIT SHOOTING <<<HOW ABOUT THIS FOR AN EXAMPLE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOU SIR OWE AN APOLLOGY TO GERRY AND HIS STAFF AND I HOPE YOU BIG ENOUGH TO OFFER IT THEY ARE HARD WORKING PEOPLE AND DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT ATTITUDE:mad:

NICK Take it easy'
Every one who attended was a winner in one way or another, They got together had lunch a few jokes competed to the best of their ability and enjoyed shooting against the best guys around.
We are all winners nick
So be cool my Friend " Gerry

Bruno

Diden't you father teach you to never screw with a guy with nothen to lose we losers can sure screw with you though we got nothen to lose GET IT!

Jack Neary won the 2-gun in inimitable style. Mike Gamble shot well the whole weekend and won one of the grands and the Mr. Neary the other one. Mike was 2nd in the 2-gun. I don't have the aggs available, Gerry may post them later.

Gerry and the rest of the Camillus crew did a great job all weekend. I found Gerry mopping the kitchen/stat house area at least TWICE over the weekend. That is the kind of devotion that he has. Camillus is really a fine facility, which they are looking to improve even more. They were rewarded with a great turnout of 59 shooters. The weather was wonderful - low to mid 70s and puffy clouds against blue skies, but the quickly changing winds made it more than challenging conditions.

Jeff

Last edited:
Camillus Results - Attachment

Attachments

• Camillus_PRO-AM_RESULTS.pdf
    61.4 KB · Views: 367
Gerry must have mopped that floor 10-12 times. Seriously, we would not have a club let alone a great shoot without guys like Gerry, George, Billy,Zak, thanks guys.

Thanks Bill for getting the results posted'
One other item A junior shot in eighth place .
That's what we need young shooters"'
One other thing to mention LARRY KELLY
Larry won the Michelle Hart trophy and shot 2 tiny groups
He hasen't been shooting as long as some other,s but i do want to
recognize Larry for his fine shooting. Good luck in the future Larry.
Jeff Stover a big Thank you also for bringing your son along. His help was really appreciated. .
It was a pleasure to have such a fine group of shooters present.
Your all winners in my book. Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
looooser

No apology need be sent, just understand the ribbing that goes along with benchrest. No body is degrading anyone just poking fun. Could get very boring with no ribbing.
Congrats to the winners and the crew at Camillus fine job.
Mike

Mike

What are you on retainer as Bruno's Lawyer or just trying to buddy-up.

Any way if you are not in with the " COOL GUYS" like you:cool:

A new shooter could and would be put off by that kind of kidding its called at someone else's expense NOT FUN NOT FUNNY!

Sorry, I forgot this is the Competition Benchrest - ONLY! forum,, and remarks like Bruno's should be understood as fun loving:D

Last edited by a moderator:
nick

No not on retainer but know these guys and believe me no newbie would be offended.

Back