Calif. State, Congrats Dana Wyse

Congratulations Dana on your California State win, and your first 2500. Great way to finish the year.

Thanks to all the competitors for supporting the club throughout the year, and a special Thank You to Ray and Bob Hill, Mike Ezell and Mike Kane for your generous gifts for the State shoot.

Regards,
Joe

Man can put it together when it counts. Great time, good food and one hell of a host. Thanks Joe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man can put it together when it counts. Great time, good food and one hell of a host. Thanks Joe.

Mike,

Ain't never seen that many dead wind flags! LOL

Was the pic taken after the match, or did you get to shoot in those conditions?

Landy

Match over. Had those conditions yesterday. There's ghosts out there.

My Equipment for those interested

Congratulations Dana on your California State win, and your first 2500. Great way to finish the year.

Thanks to all the competitors for supporting the club throughout the year, and a special Thank You to Ray and Bob Hill, Mike Ezell and Mike Kane for your generous gifts for the State shoot.

Regards,
Joe

For those interested in equipment: I was shooting an Anschutz 54, Kelbly fiberglass stock, Pappas rest, Weaver T36 with optical booster, Harrell tuner, J&J short slide, Eley Tenex and a Broughton 5C barrel installed by Brian Voelker.

Last edited:
Joe, thanks much for hosting the CA State shoot. Other than the wind late Sunday a really fine time and nice people too. Awesome BBQ! Good bunch of NoCal guys (some of you I know) and the usual good SoCals. Real NoCal characters too (Bob & Mike come to mind). Enjoyed witnessing your perfect card Dana W and win - good shooting! And nod to Don A for 2nd.

Congrats to Giselle P for beating all the boys Saturday!

Here are a few more pics

Lou

Attachments

• OG-Oct2013-135.jpg
    OG-Oct2013-135.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 206
  • OG-Oct2013-134.jpg
    OG-Oct2013-134.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 199
  • OG-Oct2013-148.jpg
    OG-Oct2013-148.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 204
Mike,

Ain't never seen that many dead wind flags! LOL

Was the pic taken after the match, or did you get to shoot in those conditions?

Landy

Landy,

Notice the wind machine in the background, had to turn that on for Mike to shoot. :cool:

On a serious note, the pic is before there match Saturday evening. Sunday was somewhat different.

Regards,
Joe

Landy,

Notice the wind machine in the background, had to turn that on for Mike to shoot. :cool:

On a serious note, the pic is before there match Saturday evening. Sunday was somewhat different.

Regards,
Joe

Joe,

Darn it! I was thinking of moving there if the wind never blew, but it seems to blow everywhere. The wind is not my friend cuz the bullets don't go where I expect, when I venture out of my tunnel on those rare occasions I shoot a match. Nebraska is an awful place to shoot outdoors....unless you enjoy being humbled. LOL

Landy

Congratulations to all the "winners & grinners"! I think anyone who has the opportunity to shoot at Joe's range is a winner and as a host Joe can't be beat. I just wish I was a bit closer than 3,000 long miles.

Thanks MCane & Lou for the pictures both on this site and RA.

Al

PS, Forgot to mention...a belated Happy Birthday Joe!

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the "winners & grinners"! I think anyone who has the opportunity to shoot at Joe's range is a winner and as a host Joe can't be beat. I just wish I was a bit closer than 3,000 long miles.

Thanks MCane & Lou for the pictures both on this site and RA.

Al

PS, Forgot to mention...a belated Happy Birthday Joe!

Thanks Al,

For as bad as I felt that weekend, I'm grateful for the guys and gals who continue to support our little club.

Regards,
Joe

Back