Bulzipro scope boosters.

yes..to both and good people to.( if you mean buls-eye-pro)
read thier instructions, have an idea what you need, email with a phone number , and he will likely call you and confrim your needs...

and they support the vets( i'm one, i know)
mike in co

I have several. My first was from Gene Davis, but it was made by Bulzeye (according to the man I spoke with there). I have since gotten two more from Bulzeye. You will need to re-adjust the eyepiece on the ocular lens. In my case, due to the fact I need reading glasses, my eye piece is normally backed out almost all the way. With the booster, I have to turn it in almost all the way. With the newer Euro-eye piece it is a simple adjustment. For the older ones, there is a lot of "screwing!":)
Rich De

I have one. I dont like it and it doesnt seem to make much diff.
Eye relief gets much shorter too.
For me certainly not worth the $100+.

I used one and didn't like it either. For me, it seemed to degrade clairity when I used one on a 36 Weaver.

so my question to you two, did either of you contact the company and relate to them your issues ??
cause...
mine is on a 300 win mag, and i could not afford to loose eye relief...mine is fine.

my scope is a luepold 8.5-25 with a 3x......i can see fine and its not 3x 25 = 75x....its more like a bump to the low 30'sx...

and have you had your eyes checked..i had cataract surgery done on both eyes this year...life is much clearer.

mike in co

If you search back some, you'll find stories from a number of shooters using the boosters on scopes with 40 mm objective lenses who have not been satisfied with them.

I suggest that you contact BullsEyePro first up & get their advice on what might suit. They are quite helpful, particularly if you discuss how much adjustment you are using with your eyepiece. In my case they recommended what boost I could expect to use & still have enough adjustment to clear the crosshairs.

The one thing that amazes me with their advertising is that x they put after the number. A 3x is a notional 30% boost, a 3.5 is 35%, etc but that can vary depending on your eyesight.

John

my scope, the 8.5-25 is a 30 mm tube with a 50 objective......

I use one on much lighter calibers than a 300 WM, and really like it. It does reduce eye relief so it may not be a good choice for you. Save up for a March, as they have unbelieveable eye relief.

I have found that they work great, but they have their downflaws. They will magnify the cross hair, but to me it is barly noticable, the only thing I found that I did not care for was it will reduce the amount of eye relief you have. If you dont watch it, you will get scoped. I will not use it on my 30BR, because of that reason. The lenses and coatings are top notch, super clear, and well made. I use mine from time to time.

I received my booster from BulzEyePro. Now I am waiting on a 40 MOA Picatinny rail so it can hopefully get me out to 1,000 yds. with my 1" 8-32x50mm scope with fine reticule with a 1/8" target dot.

I mounted the scope on my 20 MOA Picatinny and have been looking through it when it has been 95+ degrees and have not been able to see any mirage even when the scope is set at 32x. Is this possible or maybe I haven't been looking in the right places. I was not shooting at the time so my barrel was not hot.

gt40

gt40,
If there is sufficient wind, the mirage will not be visible. Also the higher your target, and line of sight are off the ground the less there will be.

those who have used the bulzeye. when the recticle was enlarged was it easier to remove parallax.
2ndly if your scope setting is already adjusted all the way in (clock wise) to try and remove parallax will the booster even work?

Thanks
trevor

those who have used the bulzeye. when the recticle was enlarged was it easier to remove parallax.
2ndly if your scope setting is already adjusted all the way in (clock wise) to try and remove parallax will the booster even work?

Thanks
trevor

Cant say it was easyier to adjust paralax. On the Weaver t36 scopes you will have to have the eye focus all the way in for it to work.

Back