Bughole Data

O

Old Warehouse S

We just downloaded the latest version of Bughole. How do we download shooter data into it from NBRSA?

I may be wrong but...

I wasn't aware the NBRSA had shooter data to download. Sometimes you can get it from the match director if they used the bughole program but that's about it to my knowledge. Where did you hear that from?

There's no shooter data available

The NBRSA BOD voted that wholesale broadcast of member information would not occur as a function of the organization. While I was all for the distribution at the time, I think that was the right decision.

Member data is available in an alternate form with regional director permission.

Bughole would be 100 times more convenient to a Match Director if the names were pre-entered. It does the next best thing by preserving the names once entered for the future.

We just downloaded the latest version of Bughole. How do we download shooter data into it from NBRSA?

I got your email address from your profile. I'll email instructions on how to download and unzip the pre-populated database.

I don't ship the pre-populated database with the program because that would give anyone who downloaded Bughole access to the NBRSA membership list. I only distribute it directly to real Bughole users.

Steve

Back