Brady Knight is back

CharlieH

and he's making bullets! He has J4 30 cal jackets, so give him a call if you need bullets.
Great to have him back!
Charlie

That's one tough "sumbitch" right there... Must be something in the water around those parts. Brady back from insurmountable odds and Mickey shoulda died three or four times.

Insurmountable

Wilbur will yoo 'splane that word. My vocabulary is lower than most. I've always drank beer and Red Whisky @ Brady's ,, never thought about trying the water.
HFV

Trust me Tommy

Wilbur will yoo 'splane that word. My vocabulary is lower than most. I've always drank beer and Red Whisky @ Brady's ,, never thought about trying the water.
HFV

Mickey only drank the water. However: :eek:I know Brady drank it like water. You should have sen the stash Wilbur picked up for him at St louis many moons ago

Brady

I know very well, Jerry. Wilbur and I have made the run many times, from North Lawrence , Ohio to Barstow Fla, to Lafayette , LA and back to Johnson City , Tenn and Bristol , Va. Seems as if "Man can not live on bread alone" or water for that matter.
HFV

I. Wilbur and I have made the run many times, from North Lawrence , Ohio to Barstow Fla, to Lafayette , LA and back to Johnson City , Tenn and Bristol , Va. Seems as if "Man can not live on bread alone" or water for that matter.
HFV

No, he can not live by bread alone, he must have peanut butter.

Wilbur will yoo 'splane that word. My vocabulary is lower than most. ....HFV

Which word...sumbitch or insurmountable? I'll try to define both to save time:

sumbitch - publicly used to indicate a higher regard or simply bring emphasis when referring to an individual. Used privately to indicate mild disdain. Short for "Sonofabitch" which is used to indicate disdain in all cases. (See Son of a B**** tool as posted by Alinwa)

insurmountable - Something that's not likely to happen.

Using both in a sentence - My "sumbitch" wife has become insurmountable.

Last edited:
So, now I know

I now know, @ first I thought it was someone holding a horse, hawg , or even girlfriend to "insure they were mountable". Maybe this shouldn't be on the forum, but thought it was somewhat humorous
Which word...sumbitch or insurmountable? I'll try to define both to save time:

sumbitch - publicly used to indicate a higher regard or simply bring emphasis when referring to an individual. Used privately to indicate mild disdain. Short for "Sonofabitch" which is used to indicate disdain in all cases. (See Son of a B**** tool as posted by Alinwa)

insurmountable - Something that's not likely to happen.

Using both in a sentence - My "sumbitch" wife has become insurmountable.

I know that you and Wilbur have to have "Ohio" Cheese also.

Me and Jim Fischer got some cheddar there that was marked 'aged 14 years'. I think that by the time we got it, 25 or so had passed. Best stuff ever! It stunk to high heavens but delightful when it sats on a Ratz.....sorry, had trouble with the tense on that one...

Me and Jim Fischer got some cheddar there that was marked 'aged 14 years'. I think that by the time we got it, 25 or so had passed. Best stuff ever! It stunk to high heavens but delightful when it sats on a Ratz.....sorry, had trouble with the tense on that one...

Yep, Is that what we got that at the Yaggi Cheese Shop in New Philadelphia? If I remember, Ed Hartman ate about 10 pounds of it in one sitting.

We Bleeb that

Joe, we all bleeb that about real cheese and Wisconsin, But I was on 2nd relay ,Wilbur 3rd, & Sharrett 3rd or 4th, and had forgotten about Jim Fischer. We would 've had to break speed laws to make it , and back from Super Shoot.
Why I bet it's 30 or 40 miles over there to the "Moon State" from Ohio.
HFV
Real cheese is made here in wisconsin :)

Back