Bore Guide for a Savage MarkII

D

David Schliem

I am in the market for a bore guide for this rifle. Been looking around and not having much luck. I have tried several guides I have on hand, Rem 513T, Rem 37, Win 52D. The 37 comes close, it needs more clearance underneath, the diameter is good, the 52D come close also but has the same problem. Do you know anyone who makes a guide for this rifle ? TIA, Slim

Bore guide

I am in the market for a bore guide for this rifle. Been looking around and not having much luck. I have tried several guides I have on hand, Rem 513T, Rem 37, Win 52D. The 37 comes close, it needs more clearance underneath, the diameter is good, the 52D come close also but has the same problem. Do you know anyone who makes a guide for this rifle ? TIA, Slim

Check out Sinclair, International. I seem to remember one in their catalog.
Chino69

Bore guide for a Savage Mark II

Chino69, Thanks for the info. I have a guide on the way from Sinclairs right now. Slim

I'd like to start this thread up again. Did you ever get a BG for the Mark II?. I called Sinclair and they said they don't make one. I've called Possum Hollow twice with no answer and no voice mail. I email them and no reply. I'd really like to get one soon. I bought a Tipton Universal and it wouldn't work. Thanks,

Here ya' go.

http://www.loweyproducts.com/products.html

Don't be put off by the fact they're in Australia. Shipping costs and time aren't all that bad. I purchased a Savage MK II bore guide from them and it's great. I have two of their barrel tuners too, which are also very nice.

Back