Boerne ARA Match Results 09/09/2017

MrsShootinthing

Another Saturday night at the Boerne range what a great time!

Even if you don't want to shoot ya'll should come hang out with us. The guys with shoot with will keep you rolling in the isle with laughter.
No better way to spend a Saturday night in my opinion.

Big Les took home the win pulling way ahead of the pack on his last three cards.

Evelio took high target 1st card with a 2100. Way to go Evelio.

I managed to squeak out 1 high card on target 2 with a 2075.

Les had high card 3 2350, 4 2350, and 5 2300.

Congratulations Les way to go!

Hope to see you at the next IR 50/50 Match on Wed 09 13 2017 6:30 PM

Lisa

Attachments

• ARA Boerne 09 09 2017.jpg
    ARA Boerne 09 09 2017.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 102
OK the dust has settled from this past weekend and now those, or at least I, ponder what did I witness, encounter or is it just plain befuddlement. One lesson learned by one member of the guard is don’t count on the date you’re expecting the spouse to come home from a trip for you may get caught waiting to the last minute to clean up the bachelor life mess ?

Well we started out the evening with shifty swifty winds and I for one couldn’t get a handle on them for the first 2 cards. Now no excuse but awhile back someone had asked what do you guys do with the ammo that just don’t cut the mustard. My targets 1 & 2 can answer that question for you.
Now the conditions started to lay by target 3 and I also changed to some tier 2 black box and the difference definitely showed. Would shooting better ammo on the first 2 targets made a difference, who knows.

Congratulations to Evelio and Lisa for their high targets for they did it during the worst of conditions.
One thing that’s always amazed me is when the winds do lay, how one must be on full alert for the least slight movement and how the bullet reacts. I witnessed it multiply times and one time knew better thinking I could shoot thru it. Oh well it didn’t work on the sightseers nor the bull for score ?

As always had a great time and enjoyed the rowdy line for we were just a wee bit out of control!

Les

Back