Bill "SLICK WILLY" Casey

T

TMiller

Quote:
Default Kettlefoot- US 50/50 Nationals

Just want to congratulate Wayne Wills ,The New Captain of 50/50 on his First US 3Gun Nationals and Sporter Nationals ! I am sending the 9 Target winners a little gift to remind them of their accomplishment at This Big event ! Congratulations to Wayne, Jim Jones, and Bill Pippin , the show at Kettlefoot is always as Good as It Gets!

Slick,

Above is a post I saw on another Forum, the POST HAD BEEN LOCKED, so I didn't want to post it there!

But I wanted to say THANKS!!!!!!

The GIFT you sent to KEETLEFOOT for the IR 50X50 NATIONALS, target winners was a THOUGHTFUL IDEA on your part.

They were cool looking hats and, much like the jackets you have provided for so many of the ARA,& PSL Matches, they were done in great taste!!!!

I think every shooter that got one really liked them, and the rest of us were trying like H--L to get one!!

Maybe next year ( just throwing out a HINT)!!

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Default Kettlefoot- US 50/50 Nationals

Just want to congratulate Wayne Wills ,The New Captain of 50/50 on his First US 3Gun Nationals and Sporter Nationals ! I am sending the 9 Target winners a little gift to remind them of their accomplishment at This Big event ! Congratulations to Wayne, Jim Jones, and Bill Pippin , the show at Kettlefoot is always as Good as It Gets!

Slick,

Above is a post I saw on another Forum, the POST HAD BEEN LOCKED, so I didn't want to post it there!

But I wanted to say THANKS!!!!!!

The GIFT you sent to KEETLEFOOT for the IR 50X50 NATIONALS, target winners was a THOUGHTFUL IDEA on your part.

They were cool looking hats and, much like the jackets you have provided for so many of the ARA,& PSL Matches, they were done in great taste!!!!

I think every shooter that got one really liked them, and the rest of us were trying like H--L to get one!!

Maybe next year ( just throwing out a HINT)!!

Tim

Slick,

I was lucky enough to win two of your great looking hats, and I would like to say thanks!

Even though you don't shoot IR 50/50 you supported it. That was a very stand up thing to do. It is appreciated.

BTW: The hats go great with the Carhart Jackets.

Will there be 2015 models available this year at the barn?

TKH

Bill...

I didn't know where it came from, but it's a nice hat. Thanks!

Jim Pherson

Attachments

• 2014Nats.jpg
    2014Nats.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 404
Slick Willy Strikes Again!

Slick
I wasn't at the IR 50-50 match to have a chance for one of those great looking hats but it sounds like all the winners greatly appreciated the thought and donation. Although I haven't been able to win one yet I do know how hard we all work at trying to win one of those great Carhart jackets you have donated for a number of matches. Thanks so much for providing us with Chickenfoot Range and the donation of all the Tshirts, jackets and hats over the past few years.

Mike B

PS, Since I learned on another forum that TKH has a heart and since cold weather is on its way maybe he will loan me a jacket from his stable of Carharts!!

Bill,

I was lucky enough to get one of your hats...nice design and quality. Thanks for the gift, I will wear it proudly.

Bob Hill

Bill

I was really proud to win one of those amazing hats, you have done more to promote Rimfire Benchrest shooting than almost anyone else on the planet, thanks for all the good things you do. ;););)
Your Good Friend,
Mike Cameron

Bill

Bill:

Man those hats looked fantastic and I wanted to win one in the worse way but I just wasn't good enough! As Mike previously stated you do more to promote Rimfire Benchrest than anyone I have met in the hobby. Thanks so very much for all of your support.

Ken

Sporter Target Winners sporting their HATS !!

CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNER

MIKE POOLE 2014 IR 50X50 SPORTER NATIONAL CHAMPION 746 52X's

SPORTER NATIONALS TARGET WINNERS

Target One Dave Cook

Target Two Mike Cameron

Target Three Tony Harper

50X50 Sporter Hats.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNER

MIKE POOLE 2014 IR 50X50 SPORTER NATIONAL CHAMPION 746 52X's

Target One Dave Cook

Target Two Mike Cameron

Target Three Tony Harper

View attachment 15442

Tim:

Thank you for your post!

Mike Poole, David Cook, Mike Cameron and Tony Harper - Congratulations for just superb/amazing shooting! I have to be totally honest, I am jealous as all get out! LOL!!!

Kinda Ironic Don`t you think?

Target One Dave Cook

Target Two Mike Cameron

Target Three Tony Harper

These 3 Guys were at the First Chickenfoot Tournament ,and it just shows how small a world we are in; within this 22RFBR game we play! They play it as Good as it gets! It`s a great picture! I have met a lot of great acquaintance`s in this game ,but every once in while there is one player that can not grasp it, their IQ maybe 180 but they can not add 3+3+3=NINE. Just part of it ,I guess! Thanks! St Louis, The Barn and KettleFoot are special places for Big Time RimFire and we need to keep all three at the forefront , no matter what game is being played that weekend!

Last edited:
Slick !

Target One Dave Cook

Target Two Mike Cameron

Target Three Tony Harper

These 3 Guys were at the First Chickenfoot Tournament ,and it just shows how small a world we are in; within this 22RFBR game we play! They play it as Good as it gets! It`s a great picture! I have met a lot of great acquaintance`s in this game ,but every once in while there is one player that can not grasp it, their IQ maybe 180 but they can not add 3+3+3=NINE. Just part of it ,I guess! Thanks! St Louis, The Barn and KettleFoot are special places for Big Time RimFire and we need to keep all three at the forefront , no matter what game is being played that weekend!

Slick,

Your correct in naming St. Louis, Keetlefoot, and the RR Barn, BUT, I personally think you left the newest and BRIGHTEST SPOT in RIMFIRE OUT!!!!

Theres a new place in the SOUTH called CHICKENFOOT THAT IS AS good AS IT GETS!!!

THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!

Tim

Attachments

• chickenfoot1.jpg
    chickenfoot1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 310
  • chickenfoot2.jpg
    chickenfoot2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 301
  • chkenfoot1.jpg
    chkenfoot1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 302
  • chkenfoot2.jpg
    chkenfoot2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 324
Last edited by a moderator:
Where's Chickenfoot

OK,I'm really new to the sport here in Ga. Shot way back in the 70's and would like to compete again. I'm a member at Creekside firing range in Cartersville,but alas he has no benchrest matches. Who do I call and exactly where is Chickenfoot. Is it south of Rome and west of Cartersville? Are there any matches coming up that I can get oriented into shooting in a match there. Any help from those who participate would be a welcome sight as I have tried to spark interest at Creekside and the owner say he's willing to have matches,but not really knowing many .22 benchrest shooters and seeing few if any there have limited my option to just shooting against myself,which is fine and I get plenty of range time but would like to get more info,PM me please with any info if possible and any upcoming matches. I'm 60 and partially crippled but would really like to meet some fellow shooters in my neck o the woods,Thanks

Tommy

Last edited:
OK,I'm really new to the sport here in Ga. Shot way back in the 70's and would like to compete again. I'm a member at Creekside firing range in Cartersville,but alas he has no benchrest matches. Who do I call and exactly where is Chickenfoot. Is it south of Rome and west of Cartersville? Are there any matches coming up that I can get oriented into shooting in a match there. Any help from those who participate would be a welcome sight as I have tried to spark interest at Creekside and the owner say he's willing to have matches,bur not really knowing many .22 benschrest shooters and seeing few if any there have limited my option to just shooting against myself,which is fine and I get plenty of range time but would like to get more info,PM me please with any info if possible and any upcoming matches. I'm 60 and partially crippled but would really like to meet some fellow shooters in my neck o the woods,Thanks

Tommy

Tommy,
Call Bill Casey 770-748-2732. He will give you directions and any help you need.

Come on Down!

OK,I'm really new to the sport here in Ga. Shot way back in the 70's and would like to compete again. I'm a member at Creekside firing range in Cartersville,but alas he has no benchrest matches. Who do I call and exactly where is Chickenfoot. Is it south of Rome and west of Cartersville? Are there any matches coming up that I can get oriented into shooting in a match there. Any help from those who participate would be a welcome sight as I have tried to spark interest at Creekside and the owner say he's willing to have matches,bur not really knowing many .22 benschrest shooters and seeing few if any there have limited my option to just shooting against myself,which is fine and I get plenty of range time but would like to get more info,PM me please with any info if possible and any upcoming matches. I'm 60 and partially crippled but would really like to meet some fellow shooters in my neck o the woods,Thanks

Tommy

Tommy, Chickenfoot is just 2.5 miles off US 27 north of Cedartown , If you can find The Home Depot we are 2.7 miles from it ,Take Davis Road and it will bring you to it! We will have 2 five card matches on Oct 18, we will be shooting two 5 card matches this weekend also @ Kenimer`s Gold City Rimfire in Dahlonega which ain`t far from you ,also!

Back