Berger Match

Congratulations Shiraz, a well deserved win.

Roland

If I congratulate you even more does that mean I can get a discount on my next barrel?

Congratulations Shiraz, a well deserved win.

Roland

If I congratulate you even more does that mean I can get a discount on my next barrel?

Thanks, guys.

Oh, and Roland - no :)

By the way, we have over a thousand Bartleins in stock of various flavors.

Congratulations Shiraz! Well done indeed.

Btw, did you shoot with your new Bald Eagle rest & bags?

seb.

SEB, Man thats a loaded question for a guy that sells rests. However I have it on very good authority that Mr. Balolia did in fact shoot on his custom Viper. I think he has just too much history with that Viper not to shoot it.

Shiraz, I was afraid you might say that, I will say Good Shooting once again just in case you change your mind. I also want to thank you for stocking these barrels. My 7th Grizzley barrel is due to arrive today from your Mo. store. It is very nice to order a new barrel and have it in hand in three days.

Roland

Congratulations Shiraz! Well done indeed.

Btw, did you shoot with your new Bald Eagle rest & bags?

seb.

Thanks, Seb. I was shooting a highly modified rest. Base chassis was a Sinclair, we made a larger mariner wheel and the dovetail windage top here at Grizzly, as well as the cabling system. Bob Pastor (Da nasty Viper) made all the brass handles and did all the powder coating. He is really good! He does make complete rests as well that are works of art. I used a Seb front bag that I got from you a couple of years back. We sold a Bald Eagle cast iron rest to a fellow US Team member who used my gun and rest for the team match and he said he liked the Bald Eagle rest better! His exact words about my highly modified rest "how can you shoot with that thing?" I guess I am used to its quirks.

Roland - thanks for the comments and your business.

Thanks, Seb. I was shooting a highly modified rest. Base chassis was a Sinclair, we made a larger mariner wheel and the dovetail windage top here at Grizzly, as well as the cabling system. Bob Pastor (Da nasty Viper) made all the brass handles and did all the powder coating. He is really good! He does make complete rests as well that are works of art. I used a Seb front bag that I got from you a couple of years back. We sold a Bald Eagle cast iron rest to a fellow US Team member who used my gun and rest for the team match and he said he liked the Bald Eagle rest better! His exact words about my highly modified rest "how can you shoot with that thing?" I guess I am used to its quirks.

Roland - thanks for the comments and your business.

Shiraz, sounds like you have an "interesting" rest. How bout posting a picture or two of "that thing"?

Back