Barrel choice

J

John Garnett

Hi Folks
I am going to have built a .308 Palma / Target rifle and I'm wondering which barrel to choose - Walther, Border, Krieger.
May I ask for opinions please?
Thanks for any help.
John G

I've been using nothing but Kreiger and PacNor for the last couple of years. Not had a bad one yet......

I've had bad barrels from all the other major suppliers...........I just don't trust them any longer.

barrel???

hello Jg,you old b!!!!I,m coming back!!!! bout time you hooked up a scope to that tube cos you are gettin old now and may need some help with your eye sight???May see u soon at millpool with an f class rig I,ve got from Chris Dew.With regard to your barrel choice its gotta be a kreiger me thinks,stay away from walther imho.regards to you from Mr and mrs Onehole.{daveo]

Guys,
Thanks for your input to my request for barrel help. Too many barrel makers to make a choice!

Onehole, good to know you're still there. Kriegers short supply, so gone for Walther this time. Compare notes dreckly.
Love, John G

barrel???

Hi john good to know your still around too!!!If Kreigers are hard to get you would not be dissapointed with a Pacnor which i think are more available,I have one on a ppc and 6br and have had the tightest groups I have ever shot with these tubes{super match barrel grade]Think I have your phone no somewhere will give e a ring X ONEHOLE.

Back