Australian Wind Flags (BRT Flags)

B

Bob Pekaar

Who is the US dealer for the BRT Australian wind flags?
Thanks in advance.
Bob Pekaar

Aussie Flags

Thank you.I've been to their web site and noted they sell parts also but there is no way to contact them except by phone. Their PDF order form will not print properly.
Good shooting.
Bob Pekaar

Thank you.I've been to their web site and noted they sell parts also but there is no way to contact them except by phone. Their PDF order form will not print properly.
Good shooting.
Bob Pekaar

Bob

Not sure which "they" you are having difficulty contacting, but just call or email Butch Lambert. I am sure he will be able to organise whatever you need. Butch lists Office: 972-524-2247 and Cell: 972-567-8166 numbers on his web site, and an email address of papawlambert [at] starband.net

Aussie Flags

I bought a set of Aussie Flags from Butch last year. He was great to deal with and made every effort to help me in any way he could like the needed adapters and where to source a good stand for them. We talked in great length on the phone about our rimfire game and fellow shooters we both know. I felt like I had made another good friend after talking to him. He is very personable and a great guy to deal with.

Mike Sherrill

Bob,
Thought I had already sold you something in the past. What kind of problem do you have with our order page? Call me tomorrow, Wife may not have me too busy. Bear in mind My Grandson's spring game(West Virginia University) will be from around 12 noon and maybe 3PM. Call me before or after.

Aussie Flags

Thanks for responding Butch. I could not remember where I bought them. I Googled them and got the Australian manufacturers web site. I tried to order direct but their site would not allow me to print out the form and only recourse was a phone call. I asked around and could get no info and that's why I posted. I have your phone number and will be calling you shortly. Thanks to all.

Bob Pekaar

Back