ASRPA ARA Benchrest at Ben Avery

Az_Speed

The Arizona State Rifle and Pistol Association (ASRPA) Smallbore Division will be holding their monthly rimfire benchrest match on July 24th at Ben Avery Shooting Facility in Phoenix using the ARA rules and format. All matches will be held on the Benchrest Range. This match will begin at 7:00 am as will all our matches through the fall. The range gates open at 6:30 am. Please arrive early for set-up as we would like to start as close to 7 as possible. It does warm up quickly this time of year. This will be a four target outdoor unlimited match.

The match fees will be $25 for ASRPA members and $30 for non-members. Please consider joining the ASRPA, it is a great organization that heavily promotes and sponsors shooting events in Arizona.

Hope to see you there,

Steve

July ARA Match Cancelled

We have been in severe drought here in the Southwest for probably a decade now and in dire need of rain. It is now raining and expected to continue through tomorrow. The dirt parking lots at the range are flooded and the additional rain will make things worse. I spoke with Dave Williams at Ben Avery this morning and he concurs with my decision to cancel.

Our next match will be on August 28th. I hope to see you all there.

Best regards,

Steve

Back