Arnold rests

doclu60

I have done some web search and found no answers so I came here. An internet buddy of mine has told me Cliff Arnold is no longer making 1pc rests for BR shooting. Is this correct? Back in September at the ARA Nationals I visited with Cliff on the shooting line and he was still making them at that time. My bench partner at the Nat's was shooting an Arnold rest with the roller top and I got pretty interested in in. I made the decision to buy one and can find no information for Cliff on the web and have been told he does not make rests any longer. Is this true and, or, does anyone have contact info for Cliff? Thanks in advance for any help.

Here is Cliff Arnold Ph. # 765-762-0162[/QUOTE

While I appreciate your effort to help, the number you have posted is no longer in service. I have heard Cliff may produce another run of his excellent 1pc rests. I am hoping if he gets enough people to ask, he will do just that. Anyone with current info on how to contact him would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks to all who viewed this thread and tried to help. I received a current number for Cliff via PM on another site.
Hope all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Respectfully,
Scott

A bit of an update to my previous posts. The new number I got was indeed a current number and Cliff is still taking orders for his 1 piece rests. I ordered one today. Great guy to deal with. My call went to his voice mail and I left a message. Several hours later he returned my call and we talked for about 30 minutes. He returned my call from his deer stand! Talk about customer service!!

Cliff Arnold - Arnold Machine one-piece rest

This is Cliff's new "Special Edition" rest. Smooth as silk and nice to look at.

Boy have they come a long way since I got mine back in 2014. Now there's good looking to go with good working. I like the implementation of the carry handle. Nice touch!

Hoot

Other Items

Thanks. Cliff also produces mid-barrel tuners, cleaning stands, and super feet.

Back