Arkansas 4 gun warn up match

The Arkansas 4 gun warm up shoot was held on March 14th and 15th and attendance was down due
to the virus and weather. We had 8 shooters from AR/TX/KS/OK present.
The weather was interesting with rain (steady and hard at times) and cold with switching winds!!View attachment 23383

Regards,

Joe McNeill
SW ArkansasIMG_2406[4676].jpeg

Cold would be a

understatement! I think I ran the hotel out of hot water just getting the chill off. It was a lot of fun though getting to visit with the guys. Having never shot there before it was a tough range to get a handle on. A little flag difference was worth a lot. Thanks Ray for putting on the match!

Richard

And I forgot to add

the noon meal was great both days!! The grand finale was blueberry pie made from berries grown right there at the range.
I think the goal was to make us newcomers so fat and sleepy that we didn't care how we shot:D

Richard

the noon meal was great both days!! The grand finale was blueberry pie made from berries grown right there at the range.
I think the goal was to make us newcomers so fat and sleepy that we didn't care how we shot:D

Richard

How many diamonds did you find? Good to see ya Richard.

Glenn

Glenn, we didn't

How many diamonds did you find? Good to see ya Richard.

Glenn

get to go. We drove down there and stayed the night and the next morning it was heavy rain. Went out there and the virus stuff has made it almost impossible to do anything so we just came home.
I guess Zales might be the next option:D
Spent the next day drying out all of my equipment. Going to put a new bbl on my HV today, that gun shot terrible and after looking with the bore scope I could see why. I have a couple already chambered up.
When things get settled down come up and shoot with me!

Richard

get to go. We drove down there and stayed the night and the next morning it was heavy rain. Went out there and the virus stuff has made it almost impossible to do anything so we just came home.
I guess Zales might be the next option:D
Spent the next day drying out all of my equipment. Going to put a new bbl on my HV today, that gun shot terrible and after looking with the bore scope I could see why. I have a couple already chambered up.
When things get settled down come up and shoot with me!

Richard

Yep...It was an Arkansas monsoon:D Its been said that the best time to look for diamonds and arrow heads, is right after the monsoon stops. Well...Better luck next time.

I definitely intend to get up to "Charlene's meadow",hopefully in the near future.

Glenn

Back