ARA schedule Owensville Gun club

B

Brian Brandt

We have are schedule for shooting ARA at the Owensville Gun Club in Owensville MO. the dates are:
4-19-08 9:00a.m. 6 card
5-17-08 9:00a.m. 6 card TOURNAMENT
6-14-08 9:00a.m. 6 card
7-19-08 9:00a.m. 6 card
8-16-08 9:00a.m. 6 card TOURNAMENT
9-13-08 9:00a.m. 6 card

If any questions contact me at sbrandt@midamerica.net
or call 573-690-7174.

Thats exciting to hear Brian. Can't wait....Owensville should be a great range to shoot from what I hear.

How many benches?

Charlie

Brian, Looking forward to making it down a few times this year. Hopefully we can shoot Joe's matches and Owensville on consecutive days. Do you have directions?
thanks,Steve

Directions

Brian,
I need directions too. I'll be coming up 19 from the South.
Any chance you could post the GPS coordinates?

Dan, Thanks, that helped. I think I can get there now, with the help of my navigator, Rich Mills.

Charlie there is 10 Benchs.

Dan thanks for posting directions on your web sight and helping us out.

Steve call me at 573-690-7174 and I will see if I can help you.

Jerry if you have any problems with directions let me know.

I look forward to this upcoming season Dennis Sallin and I will be running the matches over at Owensville. This will be our first time as Match Directors so I hope everyone has patience with use. Hope to see everyone soon!:D

Brian, will you be able to pick me up for the match, I will buy the gas. Do you need a portable computer and printer for your matches, I have one that I will sell for $100.00, Sweet ol'e loveable Jerr.:D:D

Tournament change

We had to move our Tournament from May 17 to June 14 we will still have a regular 6 card match on May 17.

Jerry I do not know about picking you up. I will let you know about the computer. Thanks Brian

Back