Ara hgb tournament results

WHEELS

It was two nice days of shooting, sun out but winds gusting up to 15 mphr and switchy.

We had 10 shooters with one junior.

I have attached copies of the match reports and the club standings for the year

Thank you to all of the shooters and helpers I had this weekend, with out you it would not have happened. I look forward to seeing all you shooters next year. Maybe we can some others to show up.

A speacial thanks to my wife and Tammy Loncore for their work in the kitchen.

Attachments

• ARATORUNCLBST2010.pdf
    72.2 KB · Views: 234
Bill,
It was a great tournament weekend. You always run a great show. The ribeye's were great and the vegetables too. I want to thank you for making our weekend so enjoyable. Too many people have missed out on a great gunclub with great shooters and friends. See you next year.

John M. Carper

Bill: Thanks for a great week end of shooting!!! The food was excellent as always and Tammy Longcore's cherry pie is to kill for!!! The weather was excellent for both days. Saturday was a little windy and tricky to read to say the least. I think everyone had a good time, even JP(Walter) Had a smile when he left. Hope to see you all at Mecosta Co. Rod and Gun on the 23d for the last Michigan Match!
MW:D

Mike and Bill,
Unfortunately, The "Walter" tag is set. Too funny. What's scary is Walter figured out what has been wrong for all the years he's been shooting.....and I think it's correct. Walter will be a tough guy to beat next year. I wish I could make the Mecosta match, but can't......Wabash next day. Next year if dates are different......maybe more.

John M. Carper

Back