Anyone selling 6mm rem. 700?

G

Ginner

My dad is looking for a remington 700 or model seven in 6mm rem. Must be a low mileage factory rifle in excellent to NIB condition.Blue or stainless fine. He has a model 700 Classic in .257 roberts NIB for possible trade.

hmmmm!

sure be interested in that "classic", outrite or trade, have a nice 788 in 6Rem and a 722 in .244 nice too. IMO I'd keep the Roberts, nice rifle and fine ctg. The 6mm Rem is a good ctg., IMO the Roberts is better all the way around.

Will tell him but I doubt he will take something different. A good pic might help change his mind though. Dad's 70 and been a 6mm Rem fan since it was introduced. He won't even use any other ammo except factory 100gr CoreLokt. Don't really blame him though, I've taken something like 22 western Pa whitetails with mine and I have yet to shoot one twice.

6mm 700 Remington

Ginner, I have a freind of my that I just sold a Stolle Panda too and he has a 6mm 700 Remington that I believe he is looking to sell. He has been trying to log in to Benchrest Central and leave you a message but for some reason he is having problems. He asked for me to give you his Email Address which is KMS214@AOL.COM his name is Bernie ( A really nice guy,but then again it depends on the time of the day you catch him, Just kidding Bernie ). If you have any problems getting a hold of him you can email me at rains.2@hughes.net I hope everything works out. Thanks Russell

Back