Anyone Have Contact with Mike Turner???

J

jimfinn

Has anyone had recent contact with Mike Turner of Turner Customs??
I have sent Mike a few e-mails and haven't even gotten back a delivery confirmation on them. Mike has always been good at getting back to me and answering his e-mails. His website www.turnercustoms.com no longer works either.
I hope he is OK and would like to reach him somehow. If you know him please give him my e-mail: jfinn@mtaonline.net
Thanks
Jim

There is no Mike Turner. It is a myth, he does not exist. I have owned several stocks reportedly made by a "Mike Turner" but there exists no substantive proof. I even met a man who represented himself to be Mike Turner Back in 1991, 1992, 1993 and 1994, but again, there was no evidence that he was in fact the elusive Mike Turner. I even have a short piece of film that is reported to be Mike Turner. It shows a fuzzy figure, about 300 yards away,running towards the woods. The figure runs upright, like Mike Turner would, but the film does not have sufficient detail to prove it is Mike Turner. The figure is however, carrying what looks like a piece of wood that resembles a Barracuda stock. And finally, I have a tape recording, supposedly of Mike Turner's voice, made in November of 1963 in Dallas.

There is no Mike Turner.

Back