Anybody in Houston have 1/4lb to 1lb of V140 powder to sell me?

VaniB

I need 4 ounces to 1lb of Vihtavuori N140 powder and I'd be happy to pay you what it's worth. (ie; $30 an lb) I can't see paying $30 a can for it, +$25 hazmat, + $15 shipping just to fire off 15 to 20 test rounds at the range. All I ask is that the powder is still good and you show up with it in its original factory N140 container.

I've got a high dollar Ohaus beam scale that measures in ounces, and you're welcome to measure off how much of the powder you're willing to drop into my zip-lock bag. (in case it's an 8lb can that you're dipping into)

I'm in the North 1960 suburbs of Champions and would be willing to drive 20 miles each way. Thanks. Randall

Have you checked with the American shooting center? They have carried vv powders although they may not have all the different ones all the time. Course they also are over 20 miles from you.
joe

joe

I can give you the powder but you would have to drive a little further to Huntsville

Thanks Mike....tempting, but the hour each way and 6 gallons of gas would be impractical. I'll wait around a bit with this thread and maybe somebody more local might respond. Appreciate it anyway.

As far as availability in stores..... it's difficult finding gunshops that even stock reloading stuff these days.....no less a full line of imported powders from Finland.

Back