Any results from Mainville?

Hi,

Does any one have the results from Mainville this past weekend?

I had to leave after the 100 yard matches on Saturday and have not seen anything posted as to how things ended up Sunday evening.

Thanks,

Bill McIntyre

The Big Man is BACK! Kent Harshman won the 2-gun. I think the others at the top of the 2-gun were Jeff Peinhardt and Allie Euber. Harley won the LV200 and the LV Grand. BTW, Kent was third in the Boop Memorial 2-gun at Weikert in early May, so we saw this coming.

Jeff

The Big Man is BACK! Kent Harshman won the 2-gun. I think the others at the top of the 2-gun were Jeff Peinhardt and Allie Euber. Harley won the LV200 and the LV Grand. BTW, Kent was third in the Boop Memorial 2-gun at Weikert in early May, so we saw this coming.

Jeff

Jeff,

You forgot to mention Kent did this all the while having to room with Howie for the weekend...Certainly more notable than the trophy itself !

Congratulations Kent! Nice shooting and Howie did a fantastic job in spite of all the problems he was having with his brass!!!!

The weather was fantastic for Mainville. No thunderstorms or tornado warnings.

Come to think of it, I didn't even see a snake!

Thanks for the info!

Bill McIntyre

I am surprised to hear Allie was there, he has been in Hospital twice since SuperShoot.
I guess there just is no keeping him down.
Dick

Thanks Kent

"Howie" , "Allie" in my befuddled memory I could make that mistake perhaps Jeff has same problem. Plus I have been shooting Score so long all you Group Shooters look alike.

LOL

Dick

Back