Anschutz 54 super match action

B

BobZ

I have a really old .22 cal. 54 super match action the one with the long heavy barrel. I use to shoot prone matches with it. I have the stock which is now really ugly. Any one know what it may be worth. I have switched all of my shooting to air rifle bench rest.

Which lets me buy a really nice new air rifle one once a year with my .17 cents per shot savings. I shoot a couple of hundred rounds each time at the range.;)

Bob Z
Houston, Texas

Somewhere between $400 and $875...depending on condition and extras....put up a picture and a price and you will get plenty of advice....

No way Jose`

Somewhere between $400 and $875...depending on condition and extras....put up a picture and a price and you will get plenty of advice....

I wouldn't have put that higher price on it.

I've seen them for as little as $180-$200. If it was in great order and came with the fully adjustable factory stock, decent fore and rear sights and all of the accessories it might be worh $600 tops. Last year a good friend brought just such a rifle including the rifle case which had a few extra's by way of lenses and hand stops etc for $530.

Anschutz Model 54 Match Grade target rifles ie 1411 (1960's) with the Aperture sights routinely sell for $500 to $900 all the time on GunBroker.....
it has to be really beat up or missing parts to go for lower than $600.00...
I buy and sell them all the time...I have no idea where you buy and sell but I'll buy all you can provide me for $180 to $200...Just PM me ....

Anschutz Model 54 Match Grade target rifles ie 1411 (1960's) with the Aperture sights routinely sell for $500 to $900 all the time on GunBroker.....
it has to be really beat up or missing parts to go for lower than $600.00...
I buy and sell them all the time...I have no idea where you buy and sell but I'll buy all you can provide me for $180 to $200...Just PM me ....

PM sent.

The whole gun but the stock would need to be re-finished, it is really ugly.

Bob

BobZ

Howdy Bob,
You will find that Bolero is correct regarding pricing. Go to gunbroker.com and watch Anschutz auctions for a while. Or you could do searches on completed auctions also.

Hambone is correct on pricing in Scotland, or other parts of Great Britain as well. As I understand it, even the fine BSA Martini's are quite reasonably priced over there compared to here.

Greg

Hambone is correct on pricing in Scotland, or other parts of Great Britain as well. As I understand it, even the fine BSA Martini's are quite reasonably priced over there compared to here.

Greg

Greg

With some Martinis you'd have to pay someone to take them away. A good friend used dozens of martinis that he had been asked to scrap, to reinforce the concrete slab for his new workshop floor when it was built.

Back