another world record for leo

our 1000 yard br. season is not yet finished here in montana, as we have match's 9 and 10 yet to shoot in july, BUT......

mr. leo anderson has allready smashed the 17 pound gun, 6 match score agg. world record. his current 6 match average is at an amazing 99.1666. yes, 595 out of a possible 600. this is not a typo, NINETY NINE POINT ONE, SIX, SIX, SIX!

it's gettin pretty darn good when your trying to weed out 98's! btw, this smashes the old record of 98.000 by your truley. since leos' worse score is a 98, i thought i better say DAMN FINE SHOOTIN MISTER!!!

equipment.... dasher(duh), viper, lrb, nightforce, shehanne tracker, king machine

congrats,
tom

Wow...

Simply incredible Leo. Nice shooting

Congratulations.

2 to go...

Tom: I don't like that 666 on the end. Looks like he made a deal or something. But still some dam good shootig Leo Congratulations.

Joe Salt

since it is a 99.166666666 dont you round up the last (4th)six to a 7...so its a 99.1667

joe,

we have been teasing him all season that he had to have sold his soul.

mike,

it's not even over yet, he might still improve the dang thing!

i have pulled off some things these past 4 years, but what leo has/is doing this year is just plain insane!

The Ultimate Predator strikes again. Congratulations Leo. Miss shooting with you guys.

Congratulations Leo;

That's some very fine shooting by one of the best up on the mountain.

Thanks for posting Tom. maybe see you guys in August.

Richard Schatz

"Bob The Nailer", Is that you? It's been a long time.Finding any flags to watch in Tn.?I hope everything is well with you.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Richard,look forward to seeing you in August. It will be fun! Later, Leo

Congrats Leo. Boy you really put the bar a lot higher for me now.

gt40

Leo,
It was a real pleasure shooting beside you, you have two matches to go, I hope conditions are in your favor and you go all the way my friend. I may not make the July shoot but I will be there in August to take your picture with the winning target again (lol) I also would like to thank you for all the help you have given me, every time we talk I learn something new. As a beginner I feel very fortunate having you, Tom, and your brother to mentor me, thanks much and all the best to you Leo.
Sincerely, Wayne.

Congrats Leo. What a amazing skills you have. That's really wonderful.

That's just amazing, Leo. Congratulations. I wish you the best in the last two matches.

Hey Leo. Not too many flags to watch here except those with the St. Andrews cross on them. Do a little crow shooting and very rarely a point blank BR match. Thinking about trying a trip west next year to see which one of you +++ are shooting for second place.

Congratulations again,

Bob the Nailer's Dad

Back