Another new guy

S

SlimChance

Recently I sold what is probably my most expensive rifle. During the exchange, I learned that the buyer shoots 22 benchrest. I'm now convinced I need to try it. Headed to the CMP tomorrow for another Kimber and I just ordered 22 ammo at centerfire prices! I've also been all over the net looking for info as well as digging through my back issues of Precision Shooter.
I have shot action type games before, but never a mostly mental one such as benchrest.

SlimChance

Welcome, Hang on and jump on in! Any questions you may have, just ask. Awfull lot of people willing to help on this board.

You should put your location in your profile so people will know what area of the country you are in.

Welcome to the madness. You might see if the CMP has any matching 40x complete rifles. Cheaper and better potential than the Kimbers.

Slim,
This year we are going to have some BR matches at Riverbend Gun Club over near Dawsonville. We are going to have a "Target Rifle" class that a Kimber would be perfect for. PM me if interested.

Ray

Back