Angle Tree Stone 3 gun and UL SOTY June 6th

Hillman

Angle Tree Stone will being hosting it's third 3 gun and UL match this Saturday June 6th. Sign in at 8:00 and 3 gun will start at 9:00 . Please let us know if you plan to attend. Directions and contact number can be found in the Match Info section. Hope to see you all there.

Bob Hill

Happiness is......

Happiness is a warm gun…John Lennon

Happiness is a warm puppy…Charles M. Schultz

Happiness is a warm pipe…Ray Hill

Happiness is finding a lost brick of 1042fps ELEY from

Al, Penny and Nettie Hadfield...BenchDog

See you all on Saturday!

BD

Count me in for both.

Ray/Bob,
Will bring some Munchkins! Only a few will produce 250's wish I knew which ones?
Paul Bendix

Happiness is a warm gun…John Lennon

Happiness is a warm puppy…Charles M. Schultz

Happiness is a warm pipe…Ray Hill

Happiness is finding a lost brick of 1042fps ELEY from

Al, Penny and Nettie Hadfield...BenchDog

See you all on Saturday!

BD

Too funny Kevin

Bob, Your Dad and I talked yesterday. See you Friday afternoon. Klayton

Klayton ,

Glad you can make it! Will be nice shooting with you again. Maybe you can carpool with some of the other Maine guys.. the more the better..Gary? John? See you Saturday!

Angle Tree three gun and UL

Gonna be a good match this Saturday. The first sargent is coming down from Maine, William
will be shooting that wicked Eck sporter. No holding the bench dog back, he's all ready setting
up. Bob is tuning up the Angle Tree wind machine and Paul will be shooting that bucket
of bullets. Now if we could only get that OLD guy Dave S to shoot. We got a senior's bench set
up just for him,and he can take a nap before the second match. All the gang will be coming except
my good friends and mentor Al and Penny, don't seem right to be shooting without them. Have a
safe trip down first sargent, pete and William. We'll be gunning for ya.
Ray

Back