Angle Tree State IR 50/50 match Yards

Hillman

I want to thank all came down to the range today to face the usual tough conditions. Wind was fierce with switchy, unpredictable gusts up to 25 mph...Sun was hot and bright and I noticed most everyone used nearly all the 20 minutes they were given. I want to thank Penny, Michael, and Pete Wass for all the help with the scoring. Also,Ray, Nathan, Paul and Al Joly for helping take down the target frames. Penny Relish was awesome as expected. Nice to see some young new shooters as well. :) Here are the top scores for the match... :)

UL 1

Paul Bendix 248 16X fm13
Michael Gallant 246 11x fm14
Ray Hill 245 13X fm3

UL 2

Al Joly 248 12x fm4
Ray Hill 246 15x fm1
Penny Hadfield 246 14x fm1

UL 3

Ray Hill 249 12x fm1
Paul Bendix 249 9x fm1
Keith Royal 247 12x fm 10

Agg.

Paul Bendix 743 38X
Ray Hill 740 40x
Penny Hadfield 736 30X

Hope to see you all soon! Bob

Bob,

Thanks for running the Angle Tree matches, we had a fun and relaxing time. You and Pops should get a medal for setting up the target frames the might before in all that rain and wind!

As always congratulations to the "Winners and Grinners"!

Al

Thanks

Bob & Ray,
Thanks once again for an enjoyable day. Was a little concerned on my way down with the weather but it turned out pretty decent.
It was a pleasure to see & chat with you all.
Keith

Sporty day

No Al, it's you and Penny I gotta thank for all you're tutoring and patience over the last couple of years. We are all gonna miss ya.
As always, Angle Tree is a tough range even on a good day. Some may say it's a shooters range, I say it's crazy.
Hope everybody had fun. I'll see ya'll next time
Ray

Great Time!

Bob,Ray,
Thanks for running the Matches at Angletree, Always a good time! Been only my third Rimfire match this year.
Great to see new shooters. Hope to shoot at Ted's and Pete's matches when I am in Maine. Three weddings will keep me from Mike's MA three gun state shoot, Pete's Maine Unlimited State and the Regional
Shoot.
Al and Penny got me into this game, I sure enjoyed shooting at their range! Hole in the Wall. Enjoyed learning from the Best! You will be missed!
Glad Arthur left in time for the match. I loaded the truck in pouring rain and 20-40 MPH winds. Rained until about 10 miles from Angletree. Then the sun came out!
Will make your last shoot.

Paul

Congratulations to the all the winners, and I'm sure everyone else had fun too. Angle Tree can be a very challenging range at any match, but I can't imagine fighting the Post Arthur ±20MPH breezes like you folks had to do. By the scores, you did okay.

Dave Shattuck

Bob and Ray,
Thanks for your efforts to make this match happen, and for helping to keep IR 50/50 growing.

Congrats to Paul, Ray and Penny!

Best,
Michael

Mister Mike

Mike, we are doing our best to keep 50/50 alive in Massachusetts. Our B.O.D. is coming around to our way of thinking
I'm hoping next year we will be running a Three Gun and UL. matches.
Thanks Ray

Back