AndyD1179

Many thanks for the kind word, I know that I haven't been on here for a while but this has been to I'll health for the past nine months, what with four operations and hart attack so be taking things a bit easier and just been shooting as and when I can but have done a number of videos really to help newbies into the sport, and there are more that an be seen on the Benchrest Directory for those thar are interested and there is the Rimefire Benchrest Show I've started up on Facebook.

There are a number of copies around of different bits of kit and what with the up and coming WBC to be held at Palmetto Range in July you can see the kind of gear that is used in Europe. The UK has learnt a lot over the past couple of years and now starting to get into custom rifles thanks to one or two gunsmiths which did extremely well in the last years Europeans. I sure that the world championship this year will be a great one.

Many thanks,
AndyD

Hya Guys,
Thanks you for all the kind messages on the videos. just to let you know and other members I've started a group on Facebook that is called the Benchrest Show and there will be video blogs on topics and news. So if you have a Facebook account then come and join the group.

AndyD

Videos & facebook

Andy, Your Videos are a great idea, professionally done, and refreshing to see, be it through the eyes of a 'newbie' or an 'oldie'. For those who do not have Facebook Accounts, it would be appreciated if you'd posted a note and the link here, when you produce new ones. Keep up the great work. Best wishes, cheers, and thanks, Doug

Hya Doug,
I can only do that if it's ok with the administrator of the site as I don't want to step on anyone shoes, but this is very different from a forum in what I'm doing so if the administrator is happy for me to post when I have a new video then I wuld be happy to.

I appreciate all the kind words about the videos and the show that I'm trying to put together as this is very new and all part of our today's electronic age.

Andyd

Back