AMT Custom 10/22... What's it worth?

Guys,
I own a AMT Custom 10/22 that is absolute Mint condition and has less than 100 rounds through it and was wondering if you can give me some guidance as to what it may be worth?
This AMT Custom has the following:
- AMT custom Stainless 10/22 action w/ threaded tenon
- Jewell 10/22 Trigger
- Shilen barrel with removable Boop tube and Muzzel Brake
- Chambered for Lapua Mida M or equivelant ammo
- Dark Blue custom Metal-flake paint job on a McMillan Sportman stock
- 5-shot 50 yard test targets with all groups in high .1"s and small .2"s!!

Paid $1,750 for this rifle and looking to sell it now.
Thanks for any info. as to this rifles current market value...
Regards,
Jack Neary

Kinda out of date Jack. I will trade you the shirt that I was wearing in Raton a couple or 3 years back that you swooned over.
Butch

10-22 worth

you will probably have better luck with that thing over on rimfire central. that is where the 10/22 boys hang out.

good luck

bob

I have seen many but the ones on Guns America are posted at 750.00 - 850.00 that I have seen.

Hovis

Accountant speak...

Think you'll fond on something like this, you build it for your personal enjoyment and when attempting to sell it, it is much like an RV, or boat, what accountants like to call a "wasting asset":D

if you give me $1800 i'll put it in the trash for you!! right where the rest of the 10/22 junkers belong. be them custom or not they are junk!!!

Hmmm...

if you give me $1800 i'll put it in the trash for you!! right where the rest of the 10/22 junkers belong. be them custom or not they are junk!!!

Don't know many .22 rimfire bolt action rifles.... let alone a highly custom 10/22 that shoot's .1" and small.2"s 5 shot groups at 50yds, like my rifle, that anyone would call junk....?
The value of this 10/22 is in my targets!

Jack Neary,
your rifle is worth aproximately $950.00 with box/papers. It is exceedingly rare to encounter one of these which were a Custom Shop offering, you just have to find someone who knows what it is. Last MSR was $1498.00
Take care,
warren

Jack,

Which one do you have or is it marked??

Mine says Challenge Edition on the action & Shilen tube is marked Match Only. Has the jewell but stock was swapped for a McMillan Shil.

pf

Back