Ammunition

virg

What the devil is going on? Everyone is out of most handgun ammunition. Is everyone afraid of a civil war, just because of the election? I need 38 special for target practice and there is none to be had, or 357 mag. Sorry state of affairs is some people are buying it up in mass quantities to black market.

It started well before the elections

What the devil is going on? Everyone is out of most handgun ammunition. Is everyone afraid of a civil war, just because of the election? I need 38 special for target practice and there is none to be had, or 357 mag. Sorry state of affairs is some people are buying it up in mass quantities to black market.

It may have started even earlier than the toilet paper panic. Heck, we were just starting to see the full complement of pistol powders return to the shelf when suddenly it was all gone again. I think some of it was Covid, toss in a little Antifa and then just to make sure someone bought the .25acp, the election. Of course gun sales have been through the roof for quite some time as well, so a million new firearm owners I'm sure helped.

GsT

That's why I cast bullets and reload for all of my handguns. Hoarding primers and powder in good times also helps. I'm shocked at what some of this ammunition is going for on Gunbroker. 45 ACP is bringing more than $1 a round.

-Lee
www.singleactions.com

sorry but not new been going on for close to a year...started slowly and just got worse and worse.
i too cast and load, buy primers at least 5k at a time, powder in 8 lb jugs.
some times multiples of those.
for jacketed rifle bullets i try to do 500-1000 at a time

People are not stocking up on ammo and guns for the hell of it. This election is far from over, and when it swings the other way the s#%t will hit the fan. Don't waste what ammo you can find.

Back