Allen Bench Memorial Trophy winner at Tacoma, WA

varminthunter1

Club Coordinator
Congratulations to Mark Walker for his 2 gun win in Tacoma, WA. yesterday!
Mark was pretty consistent, and in some tricky conditions this weekend!
:confused:
Way to go Mark!

Here you go Dan, just got them

Let's see if this works for anyone. Little out of order in yardages but correct in standings.

Mustafa

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 202
For being relatively new shooters, Fran Ito and wife Cindy have put it together. Watch down the road. Congrats to both of you.

Absolutely true about the Ito's

Here is the breakdown of the results by yardage to follow up the earlier post with the end results.

As you can see, Cindy shot a very fine LV100 and showed all of us how it is done by taking first with a very fine agg at LV100. Fran and Cindy are a pleasure to shoot with, and are already exerting pressure on everyone else to step up their game.

Mustafa

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 175
Mustafa,
Yes, I believe that to be true. They sat behind me at last years SS, and asked me a thing or two. Cindy e mailed me and told of her small agg. in the 100 L. It looked to me like 23 thou. seperated her from 1st in the two gun. Do I read that right ? They will be an asset to our sport.

Brain fade+

Hi Butch, something stopped working correctly on the last match of the morning. Probably a combination of brain fade and unknown factors of some sort. It was downhill from there for the afternoon LV200…dropped to 13th.

Fortunately Sunday with my heavy and Del Bishop's new bullets that he sent to test, I got back on track. It was a very satisfying day but there was no coming back. Mark Walker shot real consistently and deserved the 2-gun win. Allen Condiff is always there to mess with your day too.

Maybe next time I can put 2 complete days together.

Mustafa

Back