Albuquerque match September 27&28

TylerT

I am trying to get an ideal of how many shooters that plan to come to are first shoot.If I have not talked to you yet please chime on here and let me know.Thanks alot Todd

Albuquerque range photos

attachment.php

Attached photos are updates to the Albuquerque Range.

As you can see, the benches are finished, the buildings are ready, and RV electric hook-ups will be ready for the match.

Please join us for the inaugural match Sept. 27th and 28th. It should be a great time of year. All are invited, except anyone shooting recent world records! (Ocock)

Ed

Attachments

• city range 004.jpg
    city range 004.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 220
  • city range 006.jpg
    city range 006.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 225
  • city range 021.jpg
    city range 021.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 223
  • city range 023.jpg
    city range 023.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 219
  • city range 013.jpg
    city range 013.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 219
Beat larry Bagget

We have not named any matchs yet,BUT if Larry Bagget shows up to this shoot,I think BET LARRY BAGGET LIKE A RENTED MULE sounds good.Todd

Event title

Todd, with as much trouble as Larry had at Raton, It may as well be called "Baggett's Revenge", cause it's not likely to happen again soon!

I'm 50/50 as well. We'll know more in a week or so.
Bryan

Tables

Hi Richard..We will have tables,about 40.Thats is why I am trying to get a head count.I think we will be fine on tables,but if you do have extra room please bring a table.Hope you can make it..Todd

Albuquerque Information

For those who have not been to Albuquerque, here is a wonderful link to give you all kinds of information about our city, what to do, where to eat, where to stay. Thanks, Todd

http://www.itsatrip.org/

Back