Advanced scope bases/rings

Bnhpr

Ben Hooper
I'm looking for a scope base that is adjustable elevation (angular).

I put a picatinney 20 moa base on a rifle this weekend, and now, I'm out of adjustment down to try to get a 100yd zero. I really needed a 10 MOA base, it appears.

If I had an advanced base that was adjustable windage and elevation, I could set the scope to zero, adjust the base, call that the zero position, and when I go from 100-300-600-1000, I could go back to the zero position easily.

Any ideas or products out there?

Ben

Chris Self has designed a Variable Gantry mount that allows you to preset 10 different elevations that you can move back and forth and be dead on each time. Chris' number is 334-872-0121 and he is one of the nicest guys on earth. You can mention that I gave you his number. He answers the phone as Miracle Machine and is just outside of Selma, AL.

Check out http://www.iveyshooting.com/My_Homepage_Files/Page1.html

I use the BR30-050 mounts on both of Stiller Cobra actions. On my 6BR heavy gun the 50 MOA of vertical will handle all I need past 1500 yards without the scope internal adjust. So far the adjustments have been repeatable and resetable with no problems. Great product and great folks to deal with.

They make models for other configurations with and without rails.

Back