Additional video from the Cactus Classic

Thanks for posting the videos. I don't know how feasible it is at this point, but if there were some way to put "benchrest" in the title of the youtube video you may get more hits from people who are searching...that is, if that is what you would like for them.
I make this suggestion humbly, and only in response to my own thirst for all things benchrest related. I have checked on youtube before and there are so few videos that do our sport justice. I would make one myself, but it would be the same as me trying to make an instructional golf video. Yes, I have played, but I am in no place to teach others.

Thanks again,
Mike

Excellent idea for bringing this event to life. Its not exactly a spectator event,but the live action defines and illustrates some of what goes on at a Benchrest Match.

Good Stuff

Thanks Glenn. I just love watching those bullets zip throught the air straight throught the target!

Thanks for posting the videos. I don't know how feasible it is at this point, but if there were some way to put "benchrest" in the title of the youtube video you may get more hits from people who are searching...that is, if that is what you would like for them.
I make this suggestion humbly, and only in response to my own thirst for all things benchrest related. I have checked on youtube before and there are so few videos that do our sport justice. I would make one myself, but it would be the same as me trying to make an instructional golf video. Yes, I have played, but I am in no place to teach others.

Thanks again,
Mike

I put "benchrest" as the tag when I uploaded the videos so it should come up when you type in benchrest or benchrest shooting. Youtube did say that it may take awhile to fully process and categorize the uploads. If it doesn't work that way, I'll go in and add Benchrest to the titles.

Thanks for the videos!

There are lots of people "out there" that wants to know how and what is a Benchrest match.

I hope we start to see more videos of BR matches.

Back