ABRA Vegas Builds

joechacon

Here are the two builds that we put together for the shot show to represent ABRA Unlimited Class guns. Let me explain what these guns have on them.

Green Mountain 24" Barrel, our chamber, chamfered and crowned.

J N L's PRX II tuner, designed for the 9th harmonic.
(We can now tune barrels from 16" to 26".)

Fred Feddersens brand new receiver, and it is perfect, all the little flaws that are in other receivers have been taken out. Fred worked almost 2 years on this design. One is an aluminum alloy lighter but stronger, the other is bronze alloy.
Beefier, heavier, then any other receivers on the market. It is 30 Rockwell in hardness.

Grand master trigger.

Brand new straight line stock all done on the CNC machine with integrated butt plate that is removable and there is a 7/8" hole drilled in the back to add weight.
AWESOME!

We did this to raise the standards as well as capability of semi-auto's in the bench rest competition world.

If you want to be able to compete in ABRA unlimited class, here is your gun, as well as ARA, and IR 50/50 alike. This can be done for half the cost of a quality bolt gun, and still be able to stay in the hunt.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I have seen these rifles in action. I now have one that I named "Snow White" because she is so pure and painted white.
Joe's Automatics are very accurate. They can compete with custom bolt guns. I am fairly sure that the best bolt rifle is more accurate than the best Automatic but these guns are very close. Reading the wind is a much larger factor. It makes one think the larger part of accuracy in a rifle may be in the barrel.

Concho Bill

I have seen these rifles in action. I now have one that I named "Snow White" because she is so pure and painted white.
Joe's Automatics are very accurate. They can compete with custom bolt guns. I am fairly sure that the best bolt rifle is more accurate than the best Automatic but these guns are very close. Reading the wind is a much larger factor. It makes one think the larger part of accuracy in a rifle may be in the barrel.

Concho Bill

I concur 100% Bill
Joe

Bill I will not be shooting Hammer time this year going to give him a year off, BIG TEX will be on the firing line this year

Joe

Back