ABRA San Angelo Match Results 09.22.2018

MrsShootinthing

ABRA San Angelo:

We battled the rain yesterday & last night. Nothing on radar this morning, just a heavy mist.

It was a bear and we had to dry our targets before we could score them. Crisp Northerly winds & I believe Bill Middlebrook said the highest gust he clocked was a little over 15 mph.

Darek Biggs had to shoot by his lonesome again in the Junior Unlimited and put up some good numbers with a high of 190 and an agg of 187.25. Good shooting Darek - he always has a smile on his face.

Allen Taylor had the high for the Senior Unlimited class with a 192 on his 4th target and placed 1st with a 189.5 agg. Paul Dyer was 2nd & took the high 1st & 3rd targets with 191's and an overall agg of 188.75. Darren Krumwiede won the tie with Allen Taylor on the 2nd target with a 188 and finished 3rd with a 187.75 agg. Bill Middlebrook was 4th with a 181.75 agg.

We have our 1st Senior Female shooter Carolyn Wilson and she is shooting in the Factory class. Other than Lisa Chacon, I don't believe we have any other female senior shooters. She experienced some extreme scope difficulties on her 3rd & final target, so found there are obstacles to overcome.

Jerry Willeford kicked tail in the Senior Factory class after only shooting with us a short time. His 4th target was the high for the day with a 185 and also took the high 1st target with a 181 and finished with an agg of 179.5 - Good Shooting Jerry. Ron Herring had the high 3rd target with a 182 and finished 2nd with an agg of 177.5. Howard Wilson had the high 2nd target with a 179 and finished 3rd with a 176.5 agg

The scores are attached for your viewing, and we hope to see all of you and more next weekend for our Club Tournament. Y'all can pray for rain if you like, but I'm gonna ask for a little respite for a day so we can have a great tournament.

See you at the Range,

Ron Herring

Back