ABRA Bench Rest Stocks!

MrsShootinthing

I would like to introduce the new Bench Rest Stocks that we have developed for our semi-autos.
It took us 3 years to finally get what we were looking for in quality and performance.

It took a month and 1/2 of designing and a thousand changes on the CNC but finally got, in my personal opinion the best bench rest stock out there
for the semi-autos.

We are comparing these stocks to Pippin and the new Straight Line Edge. Which are nothing but quality stocks, and that is what we wanted in ours.

On these new stocks we left room for bedding on both ends, for a proper fit. The receivers are perfectly flush at the bottom, the magazines just fall right out of them.

We made the butt plates out of acrylic to be able to accent and also allow us to add weight. Hammer Time rides like a dream in this new stock.

Check it out.

Source for stock; link etc. - 10/22 ABRA Bench Rest Stocks

Nice looking stock, could you provide information as to where to obtain, etc. Link to website if once exists, E-mail, phone, etc. & price.

Thanks!

Definitely interested, also which receivers factory and non-factory that it is inletted for, i.e. will a Kidd with with rear tang option.

That is a killer gun Joe. Glad to of brought you guys together.

Back