ABRA April shoot

joechacon

Auto Bench Rest Association will be holding a match this coming Sunday 04/27/2014 at the Boerne Shooting Club located at 33 Shooting Club Road Boerne Texas. Match Director Joe Chacon for gps coordinates visit the website @ autobenchrestassociation.com. Match starts at 2:00 PM. If you prefer you can give Joe a call at 830-796-0815.
Please bring a young person
Thanks
Lisa

You should try it.

If you live in the greater San Antonio area or the Hill Country, heck anywhere within a easy driving distance, you should come out and do a little paper shooting from the bench with us and/or come out and see what it's all about and decide if it's something you'd like to do. There's the ABRA shooting the Semi Auto's plus if you want to shoot a bolt 22 we also can accommodate you. Note that we only allow sub-sonic 22 ammo, and the myth that such won't work in a semi-auto isn't true, for Joe and his gang have been doing it for years in their custom and stock 10/22's. Also if you've seen the talk around the shooting forums and the new J & L Tuner for the 10/22's probably most of the unlimited ones will be sporting one. I've got mine on my new Tony Kidd Custom and looking forward to shooting it in my first ABRA match. Hope to see you Sunday!

Les Williams

No Sir we just start earlier and keep on having relays until we get everyone shot...

Joe

You're to far away for me to get there. However, if I did go, I would prefer not to get shot!

Ken

Free bump.

Back