A joke...not political

H."Snuffy"Smith

My daughter came in from work and asked her husband about the "Edwards baby" Then she asked if the baby had a "COMBOVER"

Last edited:
What?

Hey, no more comb-over jokes! Some of us are very sensitive about that!

Wilbur,

Being bald, I have been "upset" by the combover joke! I think combover discussion should be treated like political discussion and should be banned as this is a Benchrest Forum! If members want to be trolls and cause trouble about combovers there are plenty of forums designed for combover discussion!

Here are a few:

The/wind/direction/changed/and/your/hair/is/on/your/shoulder/now.com
Your/hair/part/is/just/above/your/ear.com
Just/give/it/up/and/get/used/to/being/bald/like/I/did.com

Come on admit it, you smiled! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, Guys..lighten up a bit.

That joke could have been about anyone, I just like to share "funnies"

PS. My 40 + year old daughter has a quick wit and I like to share somtimes.

You should hear her 6 year old's wit:eek:

So, mine was a joke too ! Wasn't that obvious by the phoney websites?? Although it did have a "not so hidden" message about members being easily "upset"! :D

It's Hormones, Not Brain Patterns!

Wow, maybe we have uncovered a genetic link between male pattern baldness and liberal brain patterns.

The cause of male pattern baldness has been known for decades--above average testosterone!

So...us "liberals" are dominant alpha males. We don't need steroids, just more head hair.

And there ain't nothin' wrong with our brain patterns!

Let me remind you young guy with lots of bald jokes that male pattern baldness is inherited from your mom on an X chromosome she got from her father. You young guys need to look at your mother's father. If he is bald, you have a 50/50 chance you inherited that gene. I know because I lost the coin toss and my head shines on top! :D

Marriage

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is usually the husband.

When our lawn mower broke down and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of: first: the truck, the car, e-mail, fishing, always something more important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a few minutes. When I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. "When you finish cutting the grass,' I said, 'You might as well sweep the driveway.'

The doctors say I will walk again, but I'll always have a limp.

Dh

Now that was funny.

For someone with such a distorted view of reality, bald and gimpy, you do have a sense of humor.

The cause of male pattern baldness has been known for decades--above average testosterone!

So...us "liberals" are dominant alpha males. We don't need steroids, just more head hair.

And there ain't nothin' wrong with our brain patterns!

isn't that known as a "chemical imbalance" ? phyciatrist have been treating that condition for decades, commonly known as "paranoid schizophrania" see those voices are lying to you. :D

Testosterone is not the cause of male pattern baldness. The proof of that is that alot of politicians on both sides of the isle have male pattern baldness without having any balls! Testosterone levels lead to hair thinning, but male pattern baldness is an inherited trait in a recessive gene from your mother on the X chromosome she got from her father.

Wilbur, put down that benchrest rifle! This is not a political post! Just a joke! :D

Back