600 yd match Bridgeville, Delaware

jubba

Match next Sunday, Feb 19th 600yds.

If you need any supplies email me I will be traveling light this month. I did just get in 6mm 105 hybrid bullets, sleeves of the same lot number. Give me your needs and I will bring with me.

Jubba

scijo@msn.com

See Ya there, I'm bringing an 8lb keg of Smackdown for you, Burns, Bryant, Wallace, Mallory and a water bottle for Lamb.

Could one of you gentlemen tell men where to find the Bridgeville match schedule posted? The last time I checked there was no calendar information available.

Check out the International Benchrest Shooters website. Just look under Schedule/Long Range. That should fix you up. Bridgeville is a great place to shoot.

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Carry lamb, Roy hunter and Larry Morrison top guns this month. Roy Hunter every month. Some fine shooting they did. Good job guys. I think I'm going to start seating Roy's bullets for him at the match.

These match results and equipment lists are the first ones I've seen where they don't state the cartridge used. Especially in long range, where there are actually DIFFERENT cartridges used, it would be nice!

These match results and equipment lists are the first ones I've seen where they don't state the cartridge used. Especially in long range, where there are actually DIFFERENT cartridges used, it would be nice!

Wayne
I double checked original excel file and it just is not there.
Hopefully this will be corrected in future lists, Richard has been doing a great job on administrative items lately I trust this was just an oversight.

Dick

He just needs to add a column in his spreadsheet. I would be more interested in what cartridge they shot than what primer they used!

Back