6 mm br ?

if I open up my 22 br chamber to lapua case specs can I still shoot my 6 mm Remington cases in it .I have about 75 to 100 or so from when I made the rifle up in 1989?
gary b

if I open up my 22 br chamber to lapua case specs can I still shoot my 6 mm Remington cases in it .I have about 75 to 100 or so from when I made the rifle up in 1989?
gary b

Seriously???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Throw the damn Remington cases away and spend a lousy $90 for a hundred Lapua cases and be done with it. Geeez. Better yet, sell the Remingtons to some body who might have a real use for them........if such a person exists.

Rick

rem 6BR barss

You can still use the rem cases but the .200 line will bulge slightly and you will want to leave them that way so use the full length die you have for them only don't size setting the die about a full turn to just get the neck sized and when they get hard to chamber then set the die to size full length without any more than a .002 thou shoulder bump.

Seriously???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Throw the damn Remington cases away and spend a lousy $90 for a hundred Lapua cases and be done with it. Geeez. Better yet, sell the Remingtons to some body who might have a real use for them........if such a person exists.

Rick

Amen to this.
Unless you have a truckload why even bother?

Back