6.5 Bullets Question

What twist barrel does it take for a 147 gr. bullet ?

I haven't seen Bob Cauterucio's name in years. I used to shoot his GTB (Group Tightner Bullets) bullets in my .22 PPC back in the early 80's that I bought from Bob Pease Accuracy from New Braunfels, TX. Figured that he had gone the same way as Bob Pease. Glad to see he's still in business and still making bullets.

I haven't seen Bob Cauterucio's name in years. I used to shoot his GTB (Group Tightner Bullets) bullets in my .22 PPC back in the early 80's that I bought from Bob Pease Accuracy from New Braunfels, TX. Figured that he had gone the same way as Bob Pease. Glad to see he's still in business and still making bullets.

Hi Mike, I'm still alive and swaging bullets. I'm still making those 22's but through the years I've broadened out to 6.5 & 7mm but still making hunter class 30's which I shoot in my old 308 Match Rifle. My next project is to work on 30 BR bullets to include a 125 and 135 gr BT which should give the 30 BR a little more authority over the very light bullets at 300 yds.

I just finished a 6.5 bullet that really puts down the 500 meter steel Rams. If you ever feel like talking, I can be reached on 650-583-1550.

Bob Cauterucio

Back