6/28/08 • IR & AGBR @ Pinnacle Mtn.

D

Dave Shattuck

This Saturday, June 28th, Pinnacle Mountain Fish & Game Club in Lyndeborough, NH will be hosting their third in a series of five benchrest competitions for both IR 50/50 (.22 rimfire) and AGBR (air guns) alike.

The gates will open by 7:45 A.M. with sign-in and bench drawings to immediately follow. The first “Commence Fire” for the IR 50/50 portion of the day will be called promptly at 9:00 A.M.

We will be taking a short break immediately following the conclusion of the IR 50/50 match to relocate the target stands back at 25 yards, for lunch (not provided), and to allow time for any new arrivals to sign-in, plus for bench drawing.

The first “Commence Fire” for the AGBR portion of the day should be called somewhere around 12:00n, or as soon thereafter as time will allow for.

Everyone is more than welcome to join in the fun. Keep in mind that no lunch will be provided so you will need to bring along whatever works best for you. As always though, there will be a good selection of sodas available in the clubhouse refrigerator for a small donation.

If you need to contact me for whatever the reason before the match, please do so by either calling my cell phone at: 987-877-8482, or by emailing me at: dashattuck@gmail.com.

And please remember: black fly season never ends @ Pinnacle Mtn!!!

Dave Shattuck

Dave,
I'll be there with Bear and I'm trying to talk Dan into taking a ride with us.
See you Saturday,
Todd

I'll be there Dave.

Todd, I hope you can get Dan to come along.
Now if it just don't rain.....

Michael

Weather for this Saturday

Thursday evening, WeatherUnderground.com says Saturday is only a slight chance of rain and very light wind. You can go on hourly details. Summary is "Saturday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog in the morning. Cooler with highs in the upper 70s. South winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent."

Penny and I are looking forward to seeing the PM gang Saturday.

If that UnderGround weather is righ we may get some good conditions. Time will tell...afterall this is PM, anything's possible.

Al

Back