52c micro-motion trigger gunsmith

C

coltmaster

HI, Im from mexico and I have a winchester 52c sporter model with micro-motion trigger, I try to adjust the trigger and always stay like a lilttle travel and dont like me, my question is:
the gunsmith that your mention here fix the trigger and down 2oz triggger pull weight and then the same screw pull weight of the micromotion trigger can increase the pulll weight to 1 pound?

recomend me a gunsmith in texas please, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Win 52c

SORRY, YOU MIGHT DONT UNDERSTAND ME, I SPEAK ENGLISH A LITTLE.
HERE I GO AGAIN:
when the gunsmith done the trigger job in the micro-motion trigger and down the pull weight to .2oz, I want to know if the same screw pull weight trigger can increase the pull weight to 1 pound AND THEN down to 2oz and viceversa.
exist some gunsmith in texas or another place can improve my winchester 52c trigger?

M52 trigger

Billy Russell, Gatesville Texas. Ph 1-254-223-0293.

He did my 52C and I am VERY happy with it.
Richard

Yes

The trigger pull screw, is still a trigger pull screw. Why do you need to change back and forth?

trigger pull

thanks for the answers, and because I want the trigger pull BACK ANd FORTH?its simple, here in mexico I shoot to metalic siluet and the trigger at 2oz works great and when i going to hunting increase the pull weight a little more for safetly.
I SHOOT SERIOSLY with a remington 40xr .22 lr with a lilja barrel tight bore and jewell trigger, but my winchester 52 sporter its my prefer one because im looking it for many years.

trigger

Didn't that have a double set trigger when you got it, what happened to it?

bjm

Win 52

Didn't that have a double set trigger when you got it, what happened to it?

bjm

exactly brian but the friend who sell me the 52c gave me the original micro-motion trigger and the original floor plate.
another question: the trigger have a little travel before fire, is normal in this trigger? or can adjust it and eliminate this travel.
Its like a two stage trigger and I dont like IT.
who is the best gunsmith to improve this trigger and fast?

micro motion trigger

The creep can be adjusted by the sear engagement screw and the trigger movement after firing can be adjusted by the overtravel screw

Back